HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBE MONETIZATION AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUTUBE FOR BEGINNER There are a couple of ways that you can earn money from youtube 1)Affiliate marketing 2)Youtube ads 3)Selling online courses 4)Selling products 5)Sponsor videos
bebossathome blog Youtube Marketing

2020 HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBE MONETIZATION AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUTUBE FOR BEGINNER

Reading Time: 3 minutes

More Money Making Video On Our Youtube Channel  Join Our Facebook Mastermind Group

HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBE MONETIZATION AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUTUBE FOR BEGINNER

There are a couple of ways that you can earn money from youtube
1)Affiliate marketing
2)Youtube ads
3)Selling online courses
4)Selling products
5)Sponsor videos

In this video we are only going to focus on youtube ads .

What is Youtube ads?
Everytime when you watch a video on youtube , there will be an ads pop up . And that is exactly how we can earn money. Each ads that show up on a video , youtube will need to pay the youtube channel”s owner .But not every youtuber qualify to earn that money.

What are the requirements in order to earn money from youtube ads?
– You need to have at least 1,000 subscribers
– Have at least 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months

Once You have all this ,then you can apply for a youtube monetizing account.

How to get to 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time ?
I started my youtube channel on December 2016 without any ideas on what I want to create. I randomly created 2 videos and I only continue to post my third video on september 2017.So I have stopped creating video for 9 months.I created 3 videos in 2017 and 11 video in 2018 without having a clue what I want to do . I just randomly create videos that I think will works.

My real success is in this year where I posted 100 over videos which get me qualified into youtube monetization programmes on the october of 29 2019 which is exactly the 106 videos on my youtube .

That is the amount of videos that get me into the youtube monetizing programmes 106 videos.
So , if you only did 10 videos and crying that you are not earning money , online business is not for you.

How I Create Videos That Has People To Watch?
A couple of tools that I use.
1)Youtube buddy is a free tool
2)Youtube statistic

Youtube buddy is a great tools to make sure that the title or the topic that you want to create is high in demand and low in competitors.

Let me give you an example ,
If you are a chef and would like to promote your online business on youtube , you just need to type in the topic that you would like to create on youtube search box and youtube buddy will automatically help you to analyze the topic.

So ,” how to make a soup” With this keywords , according to youtube buddy Even though this keyword is fairly competitive, it is searched so often that it is probably worth targeting.This is a great video for you to create. I have leave the download link for youtube buddy at the description box below feel free to download it. It is a free tool.

Next lets look at youtube analysis tools.
You can access to this tool on your youtube channel by going to youtube studio and at the side here click on analytics .

You are going to do is to create more video around these top 5 performing videos.

For example how to make a soup is the top performing video,
I will make at least a 5 more videos using the keywords”how to make a soup”
I will create how to make a soup with vege
how to make a soup for kids
how to make a soup for older women
how to make a chicken soup for winter
how to make a beef soup for beef lover.

The very next things that I will do after created a video is to posted up on my facebook groups.
This is to get more external traffic to my youtube channel .

How to check How Many more subscribers or Time Watch You need?
In order to check how far more you need to go , go to youtube studio and monetisation and click on see more , I am already inside the programme so you will not see the remaining hours and subscriber here. For new youtuber you will get to see it here.

Next How much can you earn on youtube ads ?

There is a 45/55 split for all content creators, so youtube keeps 45 percent of all YouTube advertising on your videos, and you get the remaining 55 percent. .It looks quite easy right . Nar it is not.

The money only counted if viewer watch 30seconds of the ads. If people click “Skip Ads” then you don’t make any money.

In short , is youtube ads business worth going after , I would say a yes for a side hustle.there are others way to earn money such as affiliate marketing , products review etc. So earning from youtube ads is just one of the many ways to earn money by using youtube .

WENG DA BOSS
Learn everything about online business , start one and freaking fire your boss ,and BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
https://bebossathome.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *